It has been a challenging few weeks. Sorry that I have not blogged in some time. Here is the update:
I have begun giving webinars on working with children with anxiety as well as one on working with adults. These are offered through Cross Country Education.
I will also be back on the road beginning in August with my full day seminar on Play Therapy. First stop is NJ and Nanuet, NY. This fall I will be off to Boston, Ohio, Missouri, Arkansas, Virginia, Tennessee, Los Angeles, Seattle and perhaps a few other destinations. These are available through PESI.
I am teaching a significant course load as Grand Canyon University, all on the masters' level.
I will be developing a new seminar on eating disorders that will also be available through Cross Country Education.
So it has been a busy few weeks.
Dr. Christine Frydenborg Dargon
No comments:
Post a Comment