Got back late Friday night from Minnesota where I delivered my Play Therapy Seminar as a speaker for PESI. What a great three days. I was amazed at how active the audience was throughout. I was in St. Cloud one day, Roseville the next and finished up in Bloomington. It was great the questions that were raised and the issues that we addressed.
What is incredible about Play Therapy is that there are no limits. If you have an imagination than you can always put new twists or add fun twists to any technique. Play Therapy is usually fun but can evoke a lot of feelings. There are times where doing such work with children can be very hard for you and the child. It is also important to keep in mind that Play Therapy works great for children, adults, couples and families. It is an exciting medium.
I want to thank all those in Minnesota who attended my seminar. I will be going to NY in March presenting this seminar in White Plains, Plainview and Manhattan. For more information or to register please go to www.PESI.com and search for NY and the first week of March.
Thank you,
Dr. Christine Frydenborg Dargon
www.christinefrydenborgdargon.com
No comments:
Post a Comment